This combines the previous part 1 and 2 into one package.
DESCRIPTION We start off from scratch to build random geometry in ZBrush. As a next step we frame, light and render the mesh in Modo to generate multiple different scenes. After a breakdown of why I chose certain scenes and talking about composition basics, we move on to take a quick look at the collected reference.
Based on the 3D scene built in the first part of this tutorial, we take the image to a finished production illustration. I discuss illustration techniques, use of photos and design.
SKILL LEVEL Intermediate - Basic knowledge of ZBrush, Modo and more advanced knowledge of Photoshop and painting techniques are required
SOFTWARE Adobe Photoshop CC 2014, Adobe Bridge CC, ZBrush 4r6, Modo 801
1) Tutorial videos in 1080p (53 mins + 91mins)
2) ZBrush geometry as ZTL file
3) Modo scene as LXO file
4) Chosen render as TARGA file
5) Final illustration as layered PSD file
6) Brush set including all brushes used, as Photoshop ABR file