Find out how to move from debt into financial empowerment in this online course
- With Pamela Carmichael, Award-winning Author of Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God’s Will
Stop thinking about getting out of debt and start working towards financial freedom and enjoy living your life to the full!
Learn how to work towards debt freedom, become financially empowered and live more purposefully for Christ.
You have what it takes to become debt free!
- Are you burdened with debt and at times discouraged and discontented with life?
- Do you have debt that you desperately want to get rid of?
- Do you look forward to the day when you are free from debt?
- Do you anticipate a day of financial freedom that brings you liberty to serve God more with worry or stress of debt?
- Do you have a burning desire for change and to honor God with your finances?
If the above describes you, now is the time for change. Now is the time to work towards a debt-free life. Now is the time to realign your finances to God’s will.
You may be wondering, “How do I begin to work towards debt freedom?”
You’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to the Debt Free Living Online Course. Your pathway to debt-free living…
Here’s A Look Inside the Debt Free Living Online Course
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
In this 8-step biblical and practical personal finance course, I will show you how to take your first steps to becoming debt free and live financial empowered. A life which I am sure you can’t wait to experience and one which God desires for you. You will learn:
Step #1: Uncovering the Inside Story About Your Debt
Get to the heart of your debt problem
- Learn what’s on the inside that’s affecting your finances
- Identify the external factors that led to your debt problem
- Find strength in the Bible to combat your money issues
Step #2: Change Your Money Habits… Change Your Life
Grasp the power of positive change
- Identify the habits that affect your finances negatively
- Learn several ways to change your habits
- Move ahead with a strong commitment to become debt-free
Step #3: Stop! Don’t Accumulate Anymore Debt
Put a stop to the debt trap
- Understand why you need to stop adding more debt load
- Identify the No-More Debt benefits
- Learn 4 ways to stop accumulating debt
Step #4: What’s Your Money Doing? Know Where It’s Going
Start looking at yourself through the eyes of your money habits
- Calculate your Net Cash Flow
- Monitor your spending habits
- Identify waste areas in your finances
Step #5: Know Your Debt but Also Know Your Net Worth
Make it real; see your financial position in color
- Examine the full status of your debt position
- Learn how to calculate your financial position
- Know where you are to determine your next steps
Step #6: What Can You Live Without? Reduce Your Expenses
Time to make major changes towards your debt-free future
- Recognize the things you don’t really need to
- Learn a few major areas to consider cutting back
- Consider some fun alternative to reduce your expenses
Step #7: What Do You Have In Your House? Increase Your Income
Dig deep within to find your way out of debt
- Identify what you have that can get you out of debt
- Learn that your uniqueness can be the key to your debt freedom
- Start with what you have to increase your income
Step #8: Pay Off Your Debt – Create Your Debt Payment Plan
Learn the biblical approach to debt freedom
- Examine three (3) debt payment plan options
- Understand the steps to the biblical debt payment approach
- Start executing your debt free plan
WHAT’S IN THIS COURSE
As soon as you sign up for Debt Free Living Online Course, you will receive access all the training which includes:
- 8 simple and practical training modules designed to move you into action and NOT overwhelm you
- Worksheets and/or guides to help you work through the practical as well as the spiritual aspects of debt free living
- Email support to help you CONQUER debt and LIVE financially empowered!
- Multiple Formats – this course is shared in Video or Audio with the presentations in pdf format for easy note-taking. You can watch the training videos or you can download and listen to audios on-the-go and print out the slides to make notes. You can choose what best suit your learning style and don’t worry as you will have LIFETIME access to ALL of the content 24/7.
You have a 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with the content, guidance and support that you receive in this Debt Free Living Online Course then I will give you a refund. Just let us know within 30 days of your purchase and we will issue a full refund.
I’m really looking forward to helping you work towards a debt free living and experience financial empowerment God’s way.
Thanks for signing up for the course; I know that you will definitely benefit from it!
To Your Debt Free Life & Financial Empowerment
PAMELA CARMICHAEL is a financial services professional with over 15 years experience. With a desire to see Christians grow in the area of personal financial management, she wrote the award-winning title "Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will."
As a Christian author, speaker and coach, Pamela hopes the work she shares will help you grow and become financially empowered as you apply God's principles to your personal financial management strategies.
Pamela has a passion to see God's people move from struggle to success not only financially but in all areas of life. Connect with Pamela via her blog at http://www.pamelavcarmichael.com.
Legal Disclaimer: This is an informational guide and is not intended as a substitute for legal, financial or other professional services. Take responsibility as a reader to consult a variety of sources and educate yourself about personal finances. While every effort has been made to make this guide accurate, it may contain typographical and content errors. The information expressed herein is the opinion of the author, and is not intended to reflect upon any particular person or company. The author and publisher shall have no responsibility or liability with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, by the information or application of the information contained in this guide. May this content serve you well as you take action towards achieving your financial goals and living out a successful Godly life.