Have you been experiencing:
- acne, rashes, acrid sweat, eczema, psoriasis, or hives?
- chilliness, heat waves, or temperature instability?
- constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, nausea, or gut noise and discomfort?
- halitosis (bad breath), coated tongue, or respiratory mucous?
- headaches, muscle aches, or joint aches?
- insomnia, nightmares, light sleep, or sleep disturbances?
- lymphatic congestion, or swelling in hands and feet/ calves?
- deficits in memory, clarity, speed of response, or problem-solving?
- unexpected and undesired weight gain or weight loss?
Here in North America, many people believe these difficulties are a natural part of aging. Not. In the Blue Zones — several globally-dispersed environments where entire communities lead long, healthy, and fully-able lives up to 120 years old — the above symptoms are almost unknown.
They’re actually a result of toxic lifestyles…
Dealing with Autism?
Most autistics regularly see a lot of variability in function, with frequent:
- degraded capacity to think properly (clarity, problem-solving, delayed response, memory…)
- impaired body and undesired physical discomfort (pain, exhaustion, swelling, nausea…)
- extended emotional turmoil (anger, frustration, misery, anxiety, hopelessness…)
These often result from a too-high concentration of toxins in the body, toxins from varying lifestyle exposures through the airways, the gut, and the skin. All autistics tested by ARI (the U.S. Autism Research Institute) have impaired detoxification pathways, with a resulting much higher toxic body burden than usual.
If you’re ready to stop feeling any or all of these things on a chronic or recurring basis, there are gentle, at-home, do-it-yourself, inexpensive methods to help move those toxins out of the body, and stop feeling “intoxicated”, “hung-over”, or “in withdrawal”.
This 2-page guide walks you through how to recognize a detox, how to know what stage you’re in and what kind of help you need, and how to effectively support yourself in feeling much better, soonest.