HR Drone Concept Project Files (.blend (model + rig + light and camera setups for 9 shots) + post-process .PSDs + Marvelous Designer files)
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY:
1. This is not tutorial. This is project files for study and/or personal modification.
1. Created and tested with blender 2.83 LTS.
2. Project can not be rendered with OptiX currently due to usage of Ambient Occlusion and Bevel nodes (raytrace nodes are not supported in Optix at the moment). You'll need to switch to CUDA or CPU rendering (Preferences - System - Cycles Render Device). If you from the future, this might not be an issue :)
Update: Support for bevel and AO nodes in Optix was added in blender 2.92, now you can render project with Optix.
3. Image textures packed into .blend file (Go to File - External Data - Unpack all into files to unpack).
4. Post process files created with Photoshop 2020. All adjustments are made in non-destructive fashion, and can be easily breaked down or changed.
5. Marvelous Designer files created with Marvelous Designer 9
6. IMPORTANT: Artstation post displays my own custom lit and post-processed renders of the project. Those setups NOT INCLUDED in this release. This project files contain first version of lighting setup and post-process psds. You can check exact renders included in this release here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DKwIPoI9lnhRV5SyyRWqMYesDvyhfeks?usp=sharing
This project files are for personal study/modification only. You can not use it (or part of it) for commercial work. You can not sell it (or part of it) in any way. If you want to use it in commercial work, please contact me at email@example.com.
Hope it will be useful for you. Thank you and stay safe! :)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.