**Watch the video to see exactly what's included**
The to-do list for architecture startups is long. There's letterhead, logos, business cards, and branding to design; systems to put in place to ensure the brand you're creating can deliver on its promises. Among all this are questions: how are new clients processed and welcomed? What will you charge? What business structure and revenue model makes the most sense?
All this before you put pen to trace.
Most new businesses cobble together systems ad hoc - on an as needed basis. What if the systems, tools, templates, and worksheets were done for you, available and at the ready when you needed them on day one?
The Architect + Entrepreneur: Startup Toolkit - Volume 1 is the foundational resource every startup practice needs.
What does it include?
The most useful tools, templates, systems and worksheets as curated by Eric Reinholdt, award-winning architect and author of Architect + Entrepreneur. These are the documents Eric created for his residential architecture studio, 30X40 Design Workshop located on Mount Desert Island, Maine.
- Naming Guide Resource (PDF) - 3 pages
- Branding Resource + Links (PDF) - 3 pages
- Business Card Template (Images, PSD)
- Sample logo (PSD, JPG)
- Social Media Icon Pack - B&W (PNGs)
- Lean Canvas (PNG)
- Business Structure Cheat Sheet (PDF) - 5 pages
- Revenue Model Guide (PDF) - 5 pages
- Passive Income Cheat Sheet (PDF) - 3 pages
Email Marketing Tools
- Email Capture Resources (PDF) - 3 pages
- (15) Email response templates (Word) - 5 pages
Process Tools + Documents
- New Client Design Process Guide (Word) – 13 pages
- New Client Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) – (Word) – 2 pages
- New Client Interview Questions (Word) – 4 pages
- Draft Fee Proposal (Word) – 6 pages
- New Client Welcome Checklist (Word) – 2 pages
- New Client Programming Worksheet - (Excel) – 1 page
- New Client Questionnaire (PDF, Word) – 12 pages
- Client Authorization Letter (Word)
- Project Fee Tracking Worksheet - (Excel) – 1 page
- Shop Drawing Stamp (PDF, PSD)
- General Project Information Document (Word) – 1 page
- Meeting Notes Document (Word) – 1 page
"I've curated a group of the most valuable tools I use to run my residential architecture practice. My hope is that sharing these will allow new Architect - Entrepreneurs to implement systems grounded in proven best practices from the outset, shortening the long to-do list every new business owner faces."