Becoming a parent for the first time can be a daunting, emotional, exhausting and a truly rewarding time of your life. Knowing what to expect over the next few months will help prepare both mom and dad the needs of your growing baby.
Now is the time to build solid foundations for the next few years and beyond. We at Best Baby Lullabies have worked with experienced parents and teachers to bring you this book and to share this information with you
Here is what you will learn from this book…
In this book, we will discuss many aspects of caring for a new baby.
- We will look at the basics of baby care, such as feeding, sleeping, and the like, but we will also delve deeper, looking at how your baby’s brain develops and what activities you can do to help stimulate your baby and keep him/her happy and content.
- We will also look at baby development milestones, as well as ideas for designing a stimulating baby bedroom. It is my hope that this book helps you to learn new things you can do to foster a readiness for learning in your baby.
From Birth to Two Years – What You Need to Know and More…
- Basic care for your new babyFeeding
- ChangingWhy is my baby crying?
- How your baby’s brain and senses develop
- The first year
- The second year
- The third year
- Vygotsky’s theory of cognitive development
- Sensory development
- Detailed activities to raise a bright and happy baby
- From reading, music, play, toys to massage
- Baby’s sleep and play space – What to do and buy
- Colours to use in your babies room
- Motor stimulation
- Creating space for activities
- Toys and learning resources
- Toys to use that develop your babies language, motor skills and coordination
- Baby development milestones
- Key development month by month for the first year.
This ebook is an essential guide to any parent with a new baby
You will also get two FREE bonuses
Bonus One - The Baby Sleep Guide for babies from birth to 3 months
- Sleeping tips for babies from birth to 3 months
- When you can expect your baby to sleep longer
- Setting up a bedtime routine
- Sleep Training Methods
- The “No Tears” Method Described in Detail
- The “Happiest Baby” Method
And a lot more practical information for you to help your baby sleep peacefully through out the night.
Bonus Two - Mobile optimized 'Cloud Flight Night Night' baby Lullaby as an MP4
The Night Night video lullaby has help millions of babies fall in to a peaceful night sleep.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share