Gifty Card Holders are the perfect compliment to gift cards. These elegant all-purpose holders, in two sweet styles, allow you to personalize a gift card to suit the recipient and make the perfect gift even better.
‘Keeper’ style wraps closed to keep it a surprise.
‘Tag’ style is perfect tied to a gift or hung on a tree.
Grab your favorite fabric layer cakes, fuse a little, cut a little, sew a little - and done! This Stiff Stuff craft project is quick, easy, and just a bit addicting!
Discover the unique properties of Stiff Stuff from Lazy Girl Designs: firm, flexible, sew-in interfacing with bounce back memory. Won't hold unintended folds, 100% polyester non-woven.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Straight Stitch, and Zig Zag Stitch Required.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS Finished sizes: Keeper 3” x 4”, Tag 2 3/4” x 4 1/2”
SUPPLIES: Makes 2 Keeper style or 4 Tag style
- Two 10” squares coordinating Fabric - Keeper style only: add one accent fabric at 3” x 10” - Two 10” squares Fusi-Bond Lite fusible web by Lazy Girl SLG101
- One 10” square Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing by Lazy Girl 10” squares SLG107SQ - One Button per project, size 5/8” or larger
- 1/3 yard Floss, ribbon, or yarn for ties per project - Template: 8” x 10” piece of Template plastic is enough for both projects OR fuse Slicker Iron-On Vinyl (Lazy Girl SLG102) directly onto both sides of printed paper to ‘laminate’, then trim.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended. - Follow manufacturers directions for fusibles. Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.
- Fray Check liquid seam sealant for buttons.
More info: http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/sew-lazy-interfacing/stiff-stuff-crafts