The Premium Invoice – Everest Collection – comes with an example invoice tab (as shown in the pictures), a template tab, and a User Guide. The user guide has useful information, if you’re new to Excel or maybe haven’t used some of the features in this template.
Included with this invoice template are:
- If you need Excel, or want to try an updated version of Excel, we have a link for a free 30 day trial.
- There’s also a link to download a free PDF converter. This will allow you to turn your invoices into PDF.
- Header – the header includes a space for your logo or company name, email address, store hours, and a web address.
- Invoice To – space to include the information of your customer.
- Invoice Specific Information – invoice number, invoice date, and customer number. The total due object, next to the invoice number, automatically updates based on the invoice detail. This section also has a space for a due date and invoice terms.
- Invoice Detail – easily enter your invoice detail, and the amounts automatically calculate. Also, when you insert rows within the detail, they will automatically update with the alternate coloring.
- Tax & Discount – this space can be used if charging tax or providing a discount. Be sure to update the formulas as necessary.
- Payment Method – list your preferred payment methods. This way your customers will know how to make payment.
- Signature – include a real signature, or use the font we’ve included in the template.
- Terms & Conditions – Thanking your customer does help, this space allows you to say thanks. It also provides a place to spell out your terms and conditions. The example includes a 2% discount if paid in 10 days or full amount in 30 days (i.e., 2/10, n/30).
- Footer – a location to say thank you more boldly or to place part of your logo. You could also include the company slogan here.