Follow me by clicking my name above. Download this free guide: 50 Sample Actions Using BetterTouchTool
- 13 video tutorials (1.10 hours) with step-by-step instructions for using the main features in BetterTouchTool, using a trackpad.
- 11 PDF Guides (including screenshots of all BTT features)
Bonus: for new users of BetterTouchTool, this course now includes a BTT Starter Set, which features a set of Global actions and gestures, and presets for Apple Mail, Safari, and the Finder. You can use more than one set of actions and gestures in BTT. So this set is intended to get you started.
Course Introduction (7:01)
BetterTouchTool Interface (5:38)
BetterTouchTool Editors (PDF)
Create Two Actions and Gestures (8:49)
50 BTT Actions (PDF)
My BetterTouchTool Fingers (PDF)
Available BTT Finger Gestures (PDF)
Introduction to Predefined Actions (6:42)
BetterTouchTool Pre-Defined Actions (PDF)
Configurable Actions (PDF)
Application Specific Actions (8:00)
Sample Safari Finger Gestures (PDF)
Safari Actions Gestures (4:06)
Multi-action Gestures (5:01)
Advanced Option Gestures (8:45)
Creating Key Sequence Actions (7:52)
BTT Contextual Menu (3:05)
Keyboard Shortcuts and Key Sequences (PDF)
BTT Screen Capture Features (7:06)
The Screenshot Features in BTT (PDF)
Drawing Features (4:31)
Window Actions (5:31)
Setting Up BTT Remote (PDF)
- Receive free updates to the course.
- Learn BTT's features faster.
- Receive email responses to your questions about BTT.
- View the course PDF guides and videos on your iPad.
- Learn tips and strategies for using BTT effectively.
- Learn how to map Keyboard Maestro macros to BTT.
I am fairly new to BTT. I started using it a couple of months ago after reading articles on your blog. I have set up quite a few actions that I find really useful such as launching TextExpander searches, opening finder windows, ejecting disks, maximising windows, opening safari tabs. Once you start using this app it is hard to stop.
Yesterday I watched 3 videos. Very clear, and I implemented a couple of your suggestions. Looking forward to the rest of the course." —Micheal Coyle
"Thanks Bakari for your great course.
I completed the whole program and found it really helpful." —Hector