Kyrie Irving came into the basketball world and has every young player working on their handles and finishing, and with good reason. Kyrie puts on a show nightly.
For those of you looking to take your game to a higher level than where you are now, Kyrie is a good player to emulate; this Hoop Handbook will go int some of the traits of Kyrie’s offensive game that allow him to carve up NBA defenses:
- Breaking Down Defenders Off The Dribble
- Finishing Creatively With Either Hand Within 8 Feet Of The Rim Consistently
- Quick Pullup Jumpshots After Beating Your Defender
- Having Untouchable Ball Handling Skills
- Being Creative With Your Handle Instinctively
- Speeding Up The Release Of Your Shots to Avoid Shot Blocks
So you want to have the ball on a string and never have it stolen from you? Want to break the D down with your handle and quickness, then finish over and around the help defenders? Want to be trusted with the ball in your hands in crunch time to make the right play and deliver the win for your club? You want to get your game closer to where Kyrie’s is?