A script for Maya 2018 that allows you to quickly convert/toggle your selection between vertices, edges or polys every time you run it, as shown in the above GIF.
- To install this, simply open up your script editor:
(in Maya, Windows menu > General editors > Script Editor)
- Use menu options File, Open Script in the Script Editor window to open the PK_ConvertSelection.mel file.
- Two options depending on how you want to use this script:
1. Highlight all of the code, and middle-mouse drag the highlighted text to a toolbar. This will allow you to simply click it to run it.
2. Simply click the execute button from the Script Editor (Big blue play button) to run it.
Included in this purchase:
1x ZIP containing PK_ConvertSelection.mel, PK_ConvertSelection.gif
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share