Published by Phoebus Publishing Company in 1978: This 24 Volume Library of the Bizarre and Extraordinary is a Real Collector's Treasure.
Gems Included Among Some Of The Extensive 24 Volumes:
- Volume 2 - the mystery of extraterrestrial life and startling theories of the space speculators who believe that beings from other planets have already visited us
- Volume 8 - ‘Mystery Mediums’, from the phantom orchestra of Jonathan Koons to the muscular spirit manifestations of Eusapia Palladino, which overturned tables and lashed out at disbelievers
- Volume 9 - claims by psychic researchers: a spirit surgeon who still performs operation more than 40 years after his funeral, a "photographer" who wilsl mental pictures onto film , an engineer whose tape recorder picked up ghostly voices from "the other side"
- Volume 10 - a penetrating investigation into the truth about astrology, which presents intriguing evidence that, after all, the ancient stargazers may have been right
- Volume 11 - precognition, ‘seeing into the future': what if accurate details of prophecies can be established, including the names of witnesses, the accuracy of the prediction and the time-lapse between the prediction and the event?
- Volume 16 - the enduring folklore of ghosts, spectres, and hauntings: a folklore based not just on ancient superstitions but on events so profound, tragic, and overwhelming that they seem to have left a permanent ”imprint” on the places where they happened
- Volume 18 - astral projection, now referred to by paranormal experts as the ”Out of Body Experience”: the phenomenon defies any logical explanation yet it has been recognized for hundreds of years
- Volume 19 - poltergeists, or the mysterious forces represented by the phenomenon, topple furniture, smash crockery, hurl objects across rooms, and revel in noisy horseplay...
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share