Published by Phoebus Publishing Company in 1978: This 24 Volume Library of the Bizarre and Extraordinary is a Real Collector's Treasure.
Gems Included Among Some Of The Extensive 24 Volumes:
- Volume 2 - the mystery of extraterrestrial life and startling theories of the space speculators who believe that beings from other planets have already visited us
- Volume 8 - ‘Mystery Mediums’, from the phantom orchestra of Jonathan Koons to the muscular spirit manifestations of Eusapia Palladino, which overturned tables and lashed out at disbelievers
- Volume 9 - claims by psychic researchers: a spirit surgeon who still performs operation more than 40 years after his funeral, a "photographer" who wilsl mental pictures onto film , an engineer whose tape recorder picked up ghostly voices from "the other side"
- Volume 10 - a penetrating investigation into the truth about astrology, which presents intriguing evidence that, after all, the ancient stargazers may have been right
- Volume 11 - precognition, ‘seeing into the future': what if accurate details of prophecies can be established, including the names of witnesses, the accuracy of the prediction and the time-lapse between the prediction and the event?
- Volume 16 - the enduring folklore of ghosts, spectres, and hauntings: a folklore based not just on ancient superstitions but on events so profound, tragic, and overwhelming that they seem to have left a permanent ”imprint” on the places where they happened
- Volume 18 - astral projection, now referred to by paranormal experts as the ”Out of Body Experience”: the phenomenon defies any logical explanation yet it has been recognized for hundreds of years
- Volume 19 - poltergeists, or the mysterious forces represented by the phenomenon, topple furniture, smash crockery, hurl objects across rooms, and revel in noisy horseplay...