12 inspiring ideas to approach soloing on a Minor vamp in one PDF!
These specially crafted exercises are packed with innovative lines that will challenge and inspire whilst strengthening your technique and developing your ear to boot!
The download contains: PDF for C, Bb Eb and Bass Instruments + Mp3 of backing track + Explanatory PDF of each of the 12 scales/ideas used.
Some of these examples are new! ( Super Blues scale, Hybrid Blues Scale, Hendrix pentonic minor+ Others) and some better know : ( penatonic, bebop)
Written solo examples of the following ideas are presented :
Bebop scale + approach notes - a jazzy sound
- Major pairs triads - redolent of the Dorian
- Approaching Major Triads - chromatic coherent sound
- Melodic Minor Sound
- Treating the chord as a Tonic Minor- classical type sound
- The Minor Pentatonic - sturdy 'inside sound'
- The Blues scale - blues sound
- Hendrix Pentatonic - edgy variant on the pentatonic
- Hybrid Blues scale - mixing major + minor 3rd in to the blues scale
- Bebop Blues scale - more chromatic notes
- The 'Super Blues scale' - 8 note blues scale
- Approaching the Minor Pentatonic with chromatic approach notes
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.