These 44 beautiful guides are perfect for classroom use or as the basis of a lesson plan. They're available as a set for any price you think is fair. The suggested price is $22 or $0.50 per guide.
Note: You could enter $0 as the price you think is fair for all of the guides. We hope you don't because if too many people do that then we won't have the funds to continue making more guides for English teachers around the world and we want to continue to support teachers from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
Included among the 44 guides are these three examples:
- 25 Phrasal Verbs You Really Need to Know - http://bit.ly/2fUT74z
- "Accept" vs. "Except": A Grammar Challenge - http://bit.ly/2vNfxKQ
- 14 Essential Tips for Beginners When Studying English - http://bit.ly/2uRGZs5
And these 41 other guides:
- 4 Exercises for Improving Your Intonation
- 5 ESL Grammar Exercises You Can Use to Improve Your Skills Today
- 6 ESL Reading Tips to Help You Improve Quickly
- 6 Secrets to Acing the TOEFL's Reading Section
- 6 Tips for Improving Your Spoken English
- 6 Ways to Reduce Your Accent
- 7 Essay Writing Tips to Prep for the TOEFL
- 7 Places to Find Great English Writing Exercises
- 7 Secrets to Acing the TOEFL's Listening Section
- 7 Secrets to Acing the TOEFL's Speaking Section
- 7 Tips for Acing the TOEFL's Writing Section
- 8 ESL Listening Activities You Can Do Right Now
- 8 Fun ESL Games We Just Love
- 10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Pronunciation for the TOEFL
- 10 ESL Online Games You'll Love
- 10 Fantastic Sources for Free ESL Video Lessons
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Academic Writing
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Business Writing
- 11 English Grammar Tests You Can Take to Measure Your Progress
- 12 Steps You Can Take to Prepare Your Academic Writing for Submission to a Journal
- 12 Tips for Writing an Amazing Academic Essay
- 15 Sayings Americans Get Wrong (That ESL Students Can Get Right)
- 16 Strange Things You Can Do to Learn American English
- 22 Engaging ESL Essay Topics You Can Use to Improve Your Writing Skills
- 24 Excellent ESL Conversation Questions for Adults
- "Affect" vs. "Effect": A Grammar Challenge Explained
- Business English: Interviewing for a Job
- Business English: Scheduling a Meeting
- Cheat Sheet: 25 Reduced Forms You Need to Know
- Deconstructing Academic Writing: A Look at Nominalization
- Escape the Intermediate Level: How to Become an Advanced English Speaker
- "Lead" vs. "Led": Do You Know the Difference?
- Learn to Speak English 10× Faster with These 5 Tips
- Misplaced Modifiers: A Pesky Grammar Problem for ESL Students
- More Effective Business Writing in 7 Simple Steps
- "That" vs. "Which": Word Choice in English Can Make a Big Difference
- The 5 Best Free ESL Vocabulary Resources You Can Find Online
- The 5 Most Common ESL Writing Mistakes
- The 10 Most Commonly Confused Homonyms
- The Secret Method ESL Students Can Use to Absorb More from Any Book
- Understanding How the TOEFL Is Scored
All of the guides were written by fellow teachers.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to craft intriguing classroom experiences while speeding up your English lesson prep.
Enter a price you think is fair in the box above and the 44 English guides will immediately be sent to your email.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.