Introduction to Mindful Prāna Yoga
- Prāna Yoga is a form of meditation with movement. Mr. Isamu Mochizuki, the creator of Prāna Yoga and renowned Japanese Ki-Therapist, integrated Ki into the Yoga practice.
- The practice allows us to experience true and deep relaxation and to restore the balance in our autonomic nervous system.
- Allowing a healthy person to become even healthier and assisting those suffering from illness or injury to recover.
- This video enables you to learn the authentic movements of Prāna yoga practice.
- Also those who have attended his classes in Japanese, this video will enable you to further understand the practice
Price : £35 (excluding tax) per month for 5 months automatic charge, thereafter you can watch any time.
If this programme is not for you, you can cancel anytime. You will not be charged the following month, but you will lose access to the video on the next payment due date.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share