UE4 Marketplace - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/ai-behavior-toolkit
AI Behavior Toolkit is a plug-and-play, highly customizable, and easy to use AI Behavior system made with Blueprints. Use it to create believable AI characters within minutes. It enables you to create cohesive and responsive AI behaviors and interactions using a powerful Behavior State system and Tagging system.
The toolkit is generic enough to support almost any kind of AI you need, whatever your game may be. Whether you need friendly civilians, loyal companions, strict guards, fierce monsters, or even majestic animals. The toolkit has got you covered.
The toolkit was made with existing projects in mind, so it will connect smoothly with whatever you have already built in your game.
- Rootmotion Support
List of Features:
- Powerful and flexible Behavior State system
- Includes 10 built-in Behavior states (Idle, Follow, Flee, Patrol, Seek, AttackMelee, AttackRanged, Defend, Hit, Investigate)
- Create any type of NPCs ranging from Civilians, to Companions, to Enemies and even Badass Bosses, and more!
- Easy to integrate with it's plug-and-play nature. Just add a component!
- Includes 7 built-in Triggers (OnSight, LoseSight, Message, Delay, WithinDistance, BeyondDistance, Health)
- Behavior Chaining lets you create cohesive and complex AI behaviors
- High levels of control and flexibility to meet your project's needs
- Easily extend or create your own AI Behaviors and Triggers
- Add animations and audio with ease!
- Create believable and living worlds using Workspaces Actor
- Patrol path system for AI
- Path Corner actors for triggering AI tasks and events in the scene
- Blueprints and Behavior Tree based
- Includes health and damage system
- Example RPG, Shooter, and Flying AI
- Spawner and respawner system
- AI Parkour System
- Multiplayer support
Intended Platform: Desktop, Console, Mobile
Platforms Tested: Windows