Everybody knows just how kids enjoy the surprises brought about by chocolate Easter eggs in fancy foil wraps and this is not only during a specific time of the year. So, moms would sometimes have a basketful of these treats kept in the pantry even though it's not Easter. Want to know what else can be made out of these chocolate eggs? Watch and learn from teacher Verusca and be able to make your own fondant Easter Egg Bunny with a chocolatey surprise center!
In this short video tutorial, you will learn:
- How to smoothly cover an Easter egg with fondant
- How to make the rabbit's head and attach it to the body
- How to make the eyes, nose, mouth, and whiskers
- How to make the rabbit's feet
- How to create a pair of rabbit ears
You will also get additional tips such as on how you can make the fondant dry faster and a lot more.
Watch the trailer below and click on “I want this!” to purchase a downloadable copy of Verusca's Easter Egg Bunny video tutorial.
Join our membership to get ALL OUR TUTORIALS for just one low yearly fee!
Click HERE>> www.learncakedecoratingonline.com