What you get:
1. All code samples.
2. All solutions to the exercises.
3. A private slack group where you can chat with other students or ask me anything!
4. The book in PDF, Epub and Mobi formats.
About the book:
The frontend space is very overwhelming, and redux isn't different. There are tons of libraries to do many different things, and it sometimes seems like there are no standards in place.
Redux-router, reselect, recompose, redux-thunk, redux-promise, redux-persist, where do you even start?
This book will take you through a carefully thought out flow. Step by step, you'll go from beginner to advanced Redux user as long as you invest the time to read this book.
Here's some of what the book covers:
- How to manage the Redux state like a pro
- Persisting Redux state
- Fetching data via Ajax and dealing with async action creators
- Introducing the Redux
devtools, logging and time travel
- Handling dynamic action types
- Understanding the Redux Middleware
- Creating custom middleware to
centralisefunctionalities within your Redux application
- Advanced error handling in a Redux app
- Using react-redux for more performant UI rendering
- Why immutability is
important,and advanced ways to deal with immmutability.
- A good look at Higher order components
- Understanding the common
redux-relatedlibraries. Think reselect, redux-thunk, redux-promise, redux-persist and many more.
- How to chain and cancel API requests
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.