“Your book rocked my little statistical world.”
Is your study worth doing? Do your results make sense?
This jargon-free introduction to effect sizes will show you how to the answer the dreaded “So what?” question. It will teach you how to interpret the substantive as opposed to the statistical significance of your results.
- Find out why your estimate of the effect size is the primary output of your study
- Learn how to calculate effect sizes in a variety of metrics
- Boost your publication prospects by interpreting the real-world significance of your results
- Discover the difference between an effect size and a p-value
- Understand the critical role of effect sizes in power- and meta-analyses
And that’s just for starters!
Give journal editors what they are asking for – results that are engaging and relevant to stakeholders. Using a class-tested approach, Effect Size Matters will provide you with the tools to meaningfully interpret the results of your research.
Get your copy now!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this book! Don't forget to check out MadMethods.co for others in this series.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.