“Your book rocked my little statistical world.”
Is your study worth doing? Do your results make sense?
In this jargon-free introduction to effect sizes, you will learn how to answer the toughest questions you will ever hear in a research seminar: “So what? What does this study mean for the world?”
If you want to know;
- five compelling reasons to report effect sizes
- which journal editors are insisting authors report effect sizes and why
- how to calculate effect sizes in a variety of metrics
- the difference between statistical- and substantive significance
- how to interpret your results in a way that makes sense to nonspecialists
- why small effects can sometimes have big consequences
then this is the book for you!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this book! Don't forget to check out MadMethods.co for others in this series.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.