“Your book rocked my little statistical world.”
Is your study worth doing? Do your results make sense?
In this jargon-free introduction to effect sizes, you will learn how to answer the toughest questions you will ever hear in a research seminar: “So what? What does this study mean for the world?”
If you want to know;
- five compelling reasons to report effect sizes
- which journal editors are insisting authors report effect sizes and why
- how to calculate effect sizes in a variety of metrics
- the difference between statistical- and substantive significance
- how to interpret your results in a way that makes sense to nonspecialists
- why small effects can sometimes have big consequences
then this is the book for you!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for buying this book! Don't forget to check out MadMethods.co for others in this series.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share