- Debt & Asset Snapshot - On this tab, you can take a step back from a budget and outline your current debts and assets. This also gives you a place to start from when filling in your budget later, with fixed expenses.
- Monthly Budget Template - On this tab, you can outline your monthly budget and also track what your actual spending ended up at the end of the month. If you prefer a simple one-month only budget use the next tab called "My Budget - Simple"
- Financial Goals - On this tab, you can outline a plan for paying off your current debt with any remaining income you have each month and calculate how long it would take etc.
- Net Worth Tracker & Chart - On this tab, you can track your monthly Net Worth, by entering your ending balance for all your major accounts: Accessible Cash, Retirement Accounts, Real Estate, and Total Debt. The Chart on the follow tab displays it visually.
- Retirement Calculator - The final tab is a retirement calculator, where you can play with six different inputs to see how your retirement can pan out.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.