- Debt & Asset Snapshot - On this tab, you can take a step back from a budget and outline your current debts and assets. This also gives you a place to start from when filling in your budget later, with fixed expenses.
- Monthly Budget Template - On this tab, you can outline your monthly budget and also track what your actual spending ended up at the end of the month. If you prefer a simple one-month only budget use the next tab called "My Budget - Simple"
- Financial Goals - On this tab, you can outline a plan for paying off your current debt with any remaining income you have each month and calculate how long it would take etc.
- Net Worth Tracker & Chart - On this tab, you can track your monthly Net Worth, by entering your ending balance for all your major accounts: Accessible Cash, Retirement Accounts, Real Estate, and Total Debt. The Chart on the follow tab displays it visually.
- Retirement Calculator - The final tab is a retirement calculator, where you can play with six different inputs to see how your retirement can pan out.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share