Decorate and organize your life with these simply chic trays. Just the right size to use anywhere as a valet for phone, keys, glasses and more. Shapes include Hexi, Circle, and Square trays. A soft, safe home on the nightstand for eye glasses or corral your treasures in the sewing room while you work. Trays nest and stack nicely.
Grab your favorite fabric layer cakes, fuse a little, cut a little, sew a little - and done! This Stiff Stuff craft project is quick, easy, and just a bit addicting! Discover the unique properties of Stiff Stuff from Lazy Girl Designs: firm, flexible, sew-in interfacing with bounce back memory. Won't hold unintended folds, 100% polyester non-woven.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY Straight Stitch, and Zig Zag Stitch Required.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS All trays approximately: 5” x 5” center with 2” sides.
SUPPLIES: Makes One Tray of Any Shape - Hexi, Circle, Square
- Two 10” squares coordinating Fabric
- Two 10” squares Fusi-Bond Lite fusible web by Lazy Girl SLG101
- One 10” square Stiff Stuff Firm sew-in interfacing by Lazy Girl 10” squares SLG107SQ
- Template: 10” x 10” piece of Template plastic OR fuse Slicker Iron-On Vinyl (Lazy Girl SLG102) directly onto both sides of printed paper to ‘laminate’, then trim.
- Use 100% cotton quilting weight fabric.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 Universal or Microtex sewing machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Follow manufacturers directions for fusibles. Press cloth optional when working with fusible interfacing.