Candice is the perfect purse to carry all your things. Our innovative Fat Pocket with a faux gusset is great for bulky items: a tablet, eReader, journal or simply keep your papers/receipts/coupons in order.
The secure zip-top closure safely nestles 1" from the top edge of the bag with our simple Dip-Down Zip-Top technique using a polyester all-purpose zipper.
The fantastic hold-everything slant front pocket is as easy to use as the pocket on a pair of jeans.
Fat Pocket for e-device, optional secure zippered closure, shoulder length fabric handles with optional 'D' rings, slant entry front pocket, and inside pockets to keep you organized.
- The Candice pattern is in PDF format and is 12 pages of cover/instruction.
- Color photo instructions.
- This is a rotary cut design, no pattern pieces provided.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
- Rotary cut project, no pattern pieces provided.
- An even-feed or walking foot may be helpful.
- This project is designed to be made using 100% quilting cottons.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTSSUPPLIES
Approximately: 11" height x 11.5" width x 4.5" depth
- Fabric: 2/3 yd front of bag, front pocket lining, 'D' Ring tabs
- Fabric: 1/2 yd bag lining
- Fabric: 3/4 yd feature fabric for front pocket, back of bag, handles
- Fabric: 1/2 yd inside pockets
- Batting: 2/3 yd Dreamy Fusible Fleece SLG106, low loft, poly (45" wide)
- Interfacing: 1 yd Face-It Firm SLG104, fusible medium to heavy weight
- Interfacing: 1 1/4 yd Face-It Soft SLG103, fusible, lightweight
- Zipper: 20" or longer, polyester all-purpose only (Do not use a metal or sport- weight zipper.)
- 'D' Rings: 1": Four rings
- Even-feed or walking foot, size 80/12 or 90/14 sewing machine needle.
- Non-stick pressing sheet may be helpful if working with fusibles.