A Convertible Note is a loan offered to accredited investors which, if a certain set of negotiated conditions are met, converts into an investment at some point in the future. This recorded workshop reviews the fundamentals for convertible notes and provides a list of resources you can refer to in order to learn more.
This recorded workshop comes with a printable workbook that reviews the material covered and provides additional links and resources.
VIP MEMBERS receive this workshop and all its resources as part of their membership. The files can be found in the VIP Library. If you are not a VIP Member and would like to get access to recorded workshops, workbooks, and upcoming events for less, sign up here: https://gumroad.com/l/tyQs/1x33v
You will learn:
- How accepting funding from investors using a Convertible Note differs from accepting funding from investors using Regulation D or Regulation CF
- How using Convertible Notes can significantly speed up investment and reduce costs of funding by creating a “rolling close” instead of a round with a fixed closing date.
- Standard Terms in a Convertible Note and the impact they have on your company and future funding.
- Issues that can arise from a Convertible Note and why some business owners avoid them.
- How to get support for creating a Convertible Note and how much an agreement might cost.
- What you will need to have in place before using a Convertible Note to fund your company.
NOTE: This is an entrepreneurs introduction to convertible notes. I’m not an attorney and this workshop is not meant to provide legal advice. It’s designed to help you become aware of when, why, and how entrepreneurs sometimes use convertible note for accepting early investment. To create a convertible note you must work with a qualified attorney.
If you have questions about these resources, please email email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share