I discuss liberalism and much more with philosopher Justin Mallone for 3 hours.
- The power of ideas.
- Liberalism and the harmony of men's interests.
- The Dictator's Handbook (detailed analysis of two quotes from the book).
- Social metaphysics and second-handed values.
- Gun control and nuclear weapon control.
- Liberalism/epistemology connections.
- Principles and exceptions to explanations.
- Poverty causes terrorism?
- 3d printing yachts.
- Mathematical models.
- Individuals matter.
- Squandering resources.
- The burden of wealth.
- Low wage jobs.
- Storylines (wrestling & other examples).
- Trump, Cruz and Bannon.
- Reading Ayn Rand books and sense of life.
- Leonard Peikoff.
- Dumb people.
- Bottles and bitches (partying) and fulfilling lives.
- The law of least effort (social status games).
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.