This is the eleventh Tutorial from a series that will establish the Project Fuze. The idea of Fuze is to show you all my CG workflow from modeling to final render making a complete armored character from Johnson Ting Neo Japan Universe.
This part is about Hard Surface Rigging and Animation making all the upper body and arms with mechanisms.
On this Fuze 11 Tuto I'll show you :
- Hard Surface Modeling : blocking based on 2D concept, Circle tool, Quad Draw...
- Create animation blocking at the same time we model, to be sure all pieces will works correctly together.
- Create Cloth, with Zbrush and Marvelous, animated with dynamics and colliers, cache them, correct with Shape Editor etc
- Use of Kitbash (provided in project file)
- Cables creation with dynamics.
- And even more...
Please Be Aware That :
- It's not an introduction or beginner Tutorial. To know more and learn about my tool, shortcuts, workflow etc look the first tutorial of the Fuze serie.
- It's without any audio commentary! The original one, with commentary, is in French. Here I just mute the audio to give you access to the content at a -70% lower price!
ON PURCHASE YOU WILL RECEIVE :
- 14 hours of video without any audio. (Realtime)
- My Kitbash File.
- Final Maya Project.
For any complementary information and feedback feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/WizixPage/
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.