With Freebies2Deals' knowledge of how to save money on all of your grocery staples, and SuperHealthyKids' experience creating uber-healthy recipes that kids absolutely love, we knew it would be a fantastic idea to team up and bring you this exclusive eBook to help you save & eat healthy as a family!
Do you feel that eating healthy is too expensive? Does the thought of trying to incorporate healthy food in to your family’s meals overwhelm you? We’ve got you covered! We’ve created a comprehensive guide to help you save money AND eat well.
This ebook includes:
- 45 HEALTHY (Kid-Friendly) Recipes that go along with each season's "in-season" foods to automatically help you save money without doing any work! (Includes Breakfast to Dinner and everything in between.)
- A huge list of fruits and vegetables that are in-season throughout the year (and that means on-sale without coupons or any of that ridiculousness)
- How to keep track of price points with your groceries to know you are always getting a deal.
- How to grow herbs indoors-- including which ones will thrive and you won't be able to mess up growing!
- 7 fruits and vegetables you can easily grow on your own and are cheaper to grow yourself.
- 12 game-changing, money-saving tips & tricks
- And even how to score produce coupons, if you want to save even more.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL--DUE TO THIS BEING A DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS or EXCHANGES will be allowed.
NO COPYING, SHARING OR RE-PRODUCING OF THIS EBOOK IS ALLOWED. Please be kind and have your friends and family members purchase their own copy to help support our costs and time to put together this fantastic eBook. :)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
All Sales are Final, due to this being a digital product.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.