OUR SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICING OF $29.99 CAD IS AVAILABLE UNTIL END OF DAY JUNE 2, 2019. REGULAR PRICING OF $39.99 WILL GO INTO EFFECT ON JUNE 3, 2019**
It’s normal for anyone in the digital content space to find their email inbox full of requests, offers and pitches. Replying to them all can be a full time job in itself!
You want to respond, you want to be polite, professional and efficient. You also don’t want to let any valuable opportunities slip through the cracks or shut the door on working with anyone.
But, at the same time, it’s important to you that you stand firm when it comes to your time and your compensation.
And what about the times where you want to be the one to reach out and pitch a collaboration idea or make a new connection with a brand or publication you love?
This package of 22 customizable email templates is designed to help food bloggers respond faster, reach out and start new relationships and move conversations along to their conclusion more efficiently. You’ll find they let you be flexible but firm (sounds strange but it’s true!)
**please note that Gumroad will process your credit card transaction in US dollars but the amount will equal $29.99 or $39.99 in Canadian dollars based on the exchange rate at time of purchase.
- 22 customizable email templates in both word and pdf format
- additional email tips and resource links
- 3 price negotiation templates
- 3 pitching templates - including follow up emails
- 8 templates to help with additional requests once work on sponsored content has begun that include: responding to requests for draft approval, delayed product shipping, requests for inappropriate follow links, additional client requests after an agreement has been finalized, requests for extended exclusivity, requests for photo or recipe rights, requests, how to respond to requests or pressure to avoid proper influencer disclosure
- 2 templates to manage overdue invoices
- 2 templates for responding to opportunities that don't fit your niche
- 4 additional templates that cover raising your rates, requests for phone calls, reconnecting with former clients and following up on rate card or media kit requests
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support!
Food Bloggers of Canada Inc.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share