Discussing the Bad Behavior in the Workplace
- What if you had a tool to help you prepare and navigate through the next difficult conversation at work?
- You’re looking for a step-by-step process to prepare for the conversation.
- You’re still trying to decide whether you should even have the conversation.
- You don’t want to make matters worse
- You want to have a way to appear calm and professional.
- You want to keep the conversation on track, and have a consistent way to keep track of what is discussed.
- You feel like you need to start taking some action. Even it doesn’t work, you want to reclaim some of your power.
- You’re ready to get started – even if you are already working on your plan B or your exit strategy.
Here’s the tool: The Workplace Bullying Conversation Worksheet. This is a specially designed-designed two-page agenda that some of the issues that you may be experienced and provides you actionable steps in an organized format. This is the worksheet agenda and tool that you are going to use. This is going to help you plan the next difficult workplace conversation – whether with your coworker or your boss.
It’s a tool for those looking for a practical and easy to implement guide to take them through the process of preparing their strategy and articulating not only the issues, but the desired outcome. When you plan the conversation, or create the conversational roadmap for the next encounter, you improve the potential outcome and a bigger impact. You get closer to your conversational goals and move your workplace relationships in a different direction.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Your worksheet is ready - just click the download button and it is on it's way. Follow us on Twitter @HobsonTraining.