The Complete Collections that you need, literally 101 book titles on writing. Grab them all!
1. Daniel Middleton, The 7 Points of Write: An Essential Guide to Mastering the Art of Storytelling, Developing Strong Characters and Setting Memorable Scenes (711 Press Book Writing Series)
2. Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird: Some instructions in writing and life
3. Holly Lisle, Create a Language Clinic (Worldbuilding Series Book 1)
4. Holly Lisle, Create a Plot Clinic
5. Howard Lauther, Creating Characters: A Writer's Reference to Personality Traits that bring fictional people to life
6. Dwight Swain, Creating Characters: How to Build Story People
7. Mason Currey, Daily Rituals: How Artist Work (one of my favorites)
8. Dan Poynter, Self Publishing Manual 1: How to write print and sell your own book
9. Dan Poynter, Self Publishing Manual 2: How to write print and sell your own book
10. Eric Maisel, Deep writing: 7 Principles that bring ideas to life
11. Monica Wood, Description (Elements of Fiction Writing)
12. David Farland, Drawing on the Power of Resonance on Writing
13. James Scott Bell, Elements of Fiction Writing: Conflict and Suspense
14. Everything Creative Writing
... and more
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.