Please Note: For the New Blender 2.80 Full Release, please see "Blender 2.80 Full Release - Maya Config Installation" video on Youtube
: Please install Version 3.2 (MayaConfigV3_2.zip) for the latest version, which includes these updates and additions:
- An Update/Log text file
- Shift, Ctrl and Ctrl + Shift to add, subtract and difference selections while in Transform widgets (Move, Rotate, Scale)
- 3D Cursor On/Off toggle button on the left side panel
- 3D Cursor "D" hotkey added to toggle On/Off
Tested to work in version v2.80.74. Includes new Config Logo Decal/Badges, free for use.
Get the Hotkey Cheat Sheet here: https://gum.co/tUSYsConfig + Addons are for Blender 2.80 Beta. Tested to work in Windows 10 and Linux Mint operating systems (Mac is not supported at this time).
See it in action here!
- This Product is free and supported through your generous donations
- (Choose your own price at checkout)
Contained is a zip file of the config and add-ons, plus both Video instructions and Textual instructions for installation.
Maya Marking Menu styled pie menu:
- Edge/Face/Vert selection modes that go directly into those particular Edit modes from within Object mode. Edit mode button that goes into last used.
- Object mode toggle button
- Isolate Select toggle button
- Shade Flat and Shade Smooth buttons
- Invert Selection button
- Maximize Screen Area toggle button
- A Create Mesh Drop down menu
- A Create Lights Drop down menu
- A History Drop down menu for freezing & resetting transforms
Quad View menu pie (a space bar activated pie menu):
- Quad View toggle button
- Active Camera toggle button
- Orthographic view buttons
Maya Display Panel, left side panel:
Keymap section, allowing you to quickly switch between Blender default or Maya hotkeys/keymaps:
- 3D Cursor ON/OFF button
- Symmetry button
- Render window button
- Tutorials button linking to Form Affinity videos
- Quadview toggle button
- Active Camera toggle button
- Blender keymap button
- Maya keymap button
- Alt + Left Mouse Button Rotates (tumbles) the 3D View
- Alt + Middle Mouse Button Pans the 3D View
- QWER keys set to Selection Box, Move, Rotate & Scale widgets
- F key set to Focus on object
- Right Mouse button brings up Marking Menu
- Ctrl + Space bar also activates Marking Menu
- Alt + E hotkey for Isolate Select
- Ctrl + E hotkey for Extrude on normal
- G key set to Create Face
- W for Transform
- Q for Selection Box
- E for UV Context Menu
Themes and Configuration:
- Two Maya styled 3D Viewport themes
- Layout configured to resemble Maya panel locations, look and feel.
- Selecting/dragging outside of an object while in the Move/Rotate/Scale widgets deselects instead of transforming.
- A version of MyAlt for Blender particular to this setup
- Modeling Tab defaults to Object Mode instead of Edit Mode.
- Add/Subtract/Difference selections using Shift, Ctrl, Ctrl + Shift, while in transform widgets (Move, Rotate, Scale)
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share