In this collection of 13 videos we will take you through all aspects of stretching and flexibility relating to rowing. From junior rowers through to masters. The videos are by Athletes, Coaches and Physiotherapists. They describe their own experiences with flexibility and stretching with rowing as well as current recommendations and tests for identifying problem areas. There are also a few videos which translate flexibility on land to the ergo and rowing boat.
There are 13 Videos in this collection:
- About Stretching for all Rowers When Why and How much
- How to Measure Hamstring Flexibility
- How to measure calf muscle flexibility
- How Long to Hold a Stretch for Best Results
- Rowing Crew Stretches Minimum Set
- Rowing Stretches Complete Set (Recommended)
- Stretching When for Training and Race Day
- Masters and Flexibility
- Hamstring Flexibility - How to fix it in two weeks
- Pauses and why you should do them with wobble and flexibility at end
- How to Control the Pelvis for Rowers; The Correct Pivot
- Flexibility and Rock Over
- Flexibility during a growth spurt
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.