The next chapter in my Blender series.
This one covers a creative workflow with Grease Pencil in 2.8 and Photoshop to create:
Grease Pencil allows you to start off a simple flat sketch and then quickly convert it into a 3D drawing that will help you with perspective without actually spending a lot of time on tedious 3D modelling.
- Grease Pencil Drawing Technique
- Creating a 3D character design from a 2D flat sketch
- Vehicle design using mirror modifier
- Environment design using instancing and randomizer
- Narrated video tutorials (1.5 hours)
- Timelapse making-of`s (2 hours)
- Photoshop files
- Blender files
Suitable for all levels.
I`m a professional art-director/concept artist working in the film industry.
Recently, I`ve worked on such movies as Starwars, Jurassic World 2, Ready Player One and many others.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.