Fashion-Like Nudes with a Fashion Model
In this tutorial I am excited to reveal a lot of tricks on how to get impactful, but VERY simply done fashion-inspired looks.
This photo shoot is all about how to fake a fashion feel, meaning how to play with the core components! Those are: adapting light characteristics and lighting design in a specific way, choosing simple but most effective clothing, working with some well-known postures and carefully selected image looks.
- Model Michaela: Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, Amica, for Luis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, and many more
- Set “Slice Of Light” – Theatrical, Symbolic, Compelling
- Set “Body Lines” – Subtle Luxury, Energetic Dynamics
- Set “Posing Etude” – Plain & Play
- Concepts, Observation, Instructions & Results
- 1-/2-/ 3-Light Setups (+ Modifiers)
- Shooting in a tight space
- Dan's Definition of "Fashion-Inspired" Concepts
- Adapting Light Characteristics & Lighting Design
- Choosing Effective Wardrobe
- Beautifying Strategies & Image Looks
- Q&A Segment with the Crew
- And more…
- 5 Films
- 117 min Total Runtime
- FullHD: 1080p for all Android tablets & phones, all iProducts, PC & Mac
incl. eBook 'Shooting Notes' => if you BUY the tutorial
- 2D Set Plans & 3D Simulations
- Contact Sheets
- Enhanced Imagery (Results)
- Cheat Sheet per Look
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase! Wishing you an interesting, educational journey.
Best wishes, Dan
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.