Learn the secrets of HTML5 game development with Phaser while building a cross platform endless runner game.
From the experience of more than 400 Phaser tutorials and 3 books, the first Phaser 3 course you can run in your browser and test your game in real time as you build a HTML5 cross platform horizontal endless runner game in 16 steps.
Look at the game you are going to build: Irresponsible Ninja
Through 16 detailed steps you will learn, among other things, these concepts:
- The structure of your first Phaser project, starting from an empty folder
- Scale and resize the game to look nice on any device
- Preload images, sounds, fonts and other kind of assets
- Scene management
- Add images and sprites on the stage
- Use tweens to create animations
- Animate sprites using sprite sheets
- Wait for player input
- Process mouse or finger input
- The importance of placing sprites in front of other sprites using Z-order
- Create game states
- Add and play sound effects
- Design and add a game interface
- Add interactivity with buttons
- Use bitmap fonts to create text effects
- Save and load high scores using local storage
- Use timelines to concatenate tweens and generate complex animations
By the end of the course, you'll have a complete HTML5 cross platform game but most of all you will master all the concepts to create a game on your own.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.