Awesome 16 Animal Shape Puzzle Printables with variety of colourful basic shapes.
These printables has the different shapes to be cut, silhouette of the final animal result and the final animal result which has to be used only as a hint for kids.
What is Shape's Craft?
Shape's craft is a fun way of introducing shapes to kids. Using this easy craft, children can build their own animals using variety of shapes. Overlaying the shapes on one another or beside each other can result in a variety of amazing figures. With this DIY not only they understand shapes but also to differentiate among variety of shapes.
Why do we need this?
These crafts help develop the analytical thinking of our child. kIds gets to identify the shape and relate its' position to make the resultant figure.
It is a long established fact that the best way for the kids to learn is not by reading or seeing; the best way to teach kids is for them to do activities with it. Establish the learn by doing approach for your kids always.
How to use these printables?
- On Page 3 & 4 of every printable you can find the different shapes to be cut. All you require is a pair of scissors.
- Cut these above mentioned shapes.
- Show and give these shapes to kids and explain their names and colours.
- Show your kid the final picture and tell something about the animal too. So that the kid can relate to the animal as well.
- Give the silhouette sheet to the child and ask them to place these cut shapes on the silhouette and match them.
- Kids can take help of the Page 1 picture to learn the placement of shapes when sometimes shapes overlay each other.
Have fun time with your kids and Enjoy.
All the best.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.