In this recorded workshop you learn how to create digital voices you can use to read your stories, articles, books, and screenplays, and you learn how to generate MP3 files to release as podcasts, content for your website, or recordings for any other purpose.
You will discover that you have dozens of voice options, including voices that read work aloud in many accents and in many languages. You can customize both voices and how individual lines are read to communicate emotions and character attributes you wish to convey to listeners.
To get this recorded workshop lcick I Want This, then provide payment information. Open the confirmation email and click View Product to get the link required to attend the event. VIP MEMBERS already have this resource in their gumroad library. To become a VIP Member and get 100+ recorded workshops, workbooks, and upcoming live events free go to: http://nancyfultonmeetups.com/vip-membership/
RESOURCES: This recorded workshop comes with a step-by-step video, workbook, sample character library, and video and workbook that cover how to edit files using Audacity.
- Link to Audio Sample A: http://bit.ly/2Lh3aj7
- Link to Audio Sample B: http://bit.ly/2NLMKBh
- Link to Audo Sample C: http://bit.ly/2Sgh6uo
You will learn how to:
- Create Voices and use them to record articles, scripts, stories, books, screenplays, podcasts, voiceovers, etc.
- Use the Solution to convert Text to Voice using 40+ Voices
- Modify Voices so they are Higher, Slower, Louder, etc.
- Change How Individual Lines are Read
- Define Pronunciation for Specific Words
- Create MP3 Files using Digital Voices
- Create a Library of Custom Voices and Effects you can Use Going Forward.
- Edit MP3 Files to add Music and FX if Desired
- Edit audio files using Audacity
- Add music to your projects
If you have questions about this workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the filmmaking community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slideshows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico