This book describes the four essential keys to unlock the secret of software design. The four keys are:
- A function name should tell a story
- A function should be easy to read and understand
- A function should be easy to maintain
- A function should be easy to test
This book is for you if you want to:
- properly evaluate your app to find classes and functions to improve.
- understand why your current code needs to be refactored.
- refactor your code into small pieces of unit-testable classes and functions
- find an architecture agnostic approach to writing good code.
- go outside Clean Swift’s VIP cycle and design your own workers and custom views.
- come up with good test cases to fully cover all code paths.
- write non-fragile and maintainable unit tests.
- make sure you’re doing the right thing before you start refactoring.
- avoid having to refactor after refactor, again and again.