As a Dad of 2 young kids and family finances to manage, I've worked out a way to make money the last thing on my mind.
I don't have a ridiculous salary or have won the lottery (in fact my wife and I both work part-time).
What we do have is a system in place that puts our money where we want it to go so we can live a stress-free life.
This system and the process I use is all laid out in this short, concise eBook (You don't need to read a 100+ page book to learn how to manage money).
Is this playbook worth your time? Well, if you:
- Want to feel better about money
- Gain control of what you spend and save
- Build towards something with minimal energy
...then this is the eBook for you.
✅ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If this book does not improve your finances and change the way that you think about money, let me know within 30 days of purchase and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.
In this 25-page guide you'll find:
- The systems and processes I use for my family after years of experimenting and testing.
- Proven techniques that will stop you wondering where the money goes
- Smart ways to avoid feeling like you don't save enough or do enough with your money.
- A universal system and framework that can work for you in your situation, whether you have kids, are single, just married, or about to retire
- A refined, straight forward strategy for budgeting that skips the things you don't need to worry about
- Detailed instructions on the four key systems I recommend you know to take care of your money.
Here's a sneak peek at what you'll learn:
- An understanding of what you are spending and saving
- A clear indicator of how much money you have leftover each month
- A framework for how to plan your spending without counting every dollar as you spend it
- How to set up automation so you can spend less time paying bills and never have to remember when they are due
- Find a strategy to put money away for rainy days
- Control your impulse buying, but still be able to spend on what you love
You'll also receive any updates I make to this guide in the future as I refresh it with the most relevant content possible.
I've trimmed the fat to give you the most straightforward guide on building a better budget.
This is not a spreadsheet or template, it’s a playbook that shows you how to set up systems once so that you can enjoy using the money you make.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.