Updated for 2019!
Finally there's an investment guide written just for Singaporeans. Rich By Retirement gives simple, low-cost investment advice that's tailored for the Singaporean market and for Singaporean investors. It'll help you get started with investing - in Singapore and in overseas markets; you'll learn how to save and invest for the long term; and you'll even have some fun along the way.
Here's what you'll learn:
* How to start an emergency fund to cover those unexpected expenses;
* Whether you really need all those insurance policies;
* How to invest in Singapore without paying high costs;
* How to buy into overseas markets and diversify your investments;
* How to turn your first investments into an investment that'll last the rest of your life;
* How to spot - and avoid! - an investment scam;
* And ten simple rules for investing for the long term.
Rich By Retirement is friendly and easy to follow, so you can read it and put the investment strategies into action straight away. It's written for the regular investor, so anyone can use its advice, whether you're a new investor or already well-off. And the book explains why you're doing what you're doing; you get more than just a strategy, you'll learn how and why it works.