This tutorial will showcase how i went about creating Lunar Base Alpha in Unreal 4. I share my thoughts and process through each stage of development providing 8+ hours of content. This is jammed packed with videos, source files AND the Unreal package/contents!
- 14 tutorial videos - each video going over topics throughout the art process
- Unreal 4 Package/Contents - Containing the final environment
- Parent shaders and materials which can then use in your own environments
- All Textures Sets used to create the scene
- High Poly Source Files - 2 Trim sheets & Detail Decal Sheet
- Scene Files - in OBJ and FBX format
- Trim Sheet & Detail Sheet Templates
Link to Cinematic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWQkEMmusw
Link to Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ygmXn
in this tutorial i go over:
Trim design and modeling
Vertex painting, blending between materials
Height map creation for vertex blending
UVmapping and trim mapping techniques
Lighting & Post process
I'm really excited that I can share this with all of you.
Thanks for all your support!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.