"A LEGO build to surpass Metal Gear!"
This bundle includes the instructions as well as the list of parts for a LEGO® Model inspired by the GEKKO from the 2008 game "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots".
The instructions offer a step-by-step guide to recreate the GEKKO with LEGO® bricks.
Since a lot of effort went into creating the model and the instructions, 5€ is the minimal price. However, the instructions are sold on a name-your-price basis. So if you like what I do and want to support me in creating more models and instructions in the future, feel free to pay what it is worth to you!
I appreciate all of the support I get! :)
- This model is designed for display only. The finished model is fragile and can be difficult to balance.
- The legs have multiple points of articulation and the head can tilt and turn.
- The model is meant to resemble its in-game counterpart as closely as possible. Therefore, the ease of assembly and sturdiness of the build is less than those of official LEGO products.
- The model consists of 127 different types of bricks and 522 bricks in total.
- Some of these bricks are rarer than others and you might experience some trouble with finding some of them.
- A .xml file is included to automatically create a Wanted List with the needed parts on bricklink.com. Go to "Want" > "Upload" > "Upload BrickLink XML Format" and copy and paste the text of the .xml file there.
- Additionally a .xlsx part list with all the part numbers is included as well. Please note that the part 44140 and the rubber bands are not included in this list!
- The instructions and the list of parts are for personal use only. Please do not distribute or sell the documents or the finished model.
Metal Gear Solid © & TM by KONAMI CO., LTD.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this model.