Many children and other people who are learning English as an additional language have difficulties with correct word order in sentences.
There are lots of sentence scaffolds out there. But few follow a typical developmental sequence designed to help struggling learners with the basics, step-by-step.
This eBook includes eight of our most popular Sentence Builders, starting with simple Subject-Verb constructions (e.g. "The boy is jumping.") through to Subject-Verb-Object-Adverbial Phrase level (e.g. "The boy is jumping on the trampoline at the park."). The full sequence includes:
- Subject-Verb sentences;
- Subject-Verb-Object sentences;
- Subject-Verb-Complement sentences;
- Subject-Negative ('Not')-Verb sentences;
- Subject-Negative ('Can't')-Verb sentences;
- Subject-Negative ('Don't')-Verb sentences;
- Subject-Verb-Object-Adverbial Phrase sentences; and
- Subject-Verb-Negative ('No')-Object sentences.
8 no-preparation, ready to use resources, all tried and tested in our clinic. All in all, over 171 scaffolded sentences with both picture and orthographic cues.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.