Setting/Toolbox for Savage Worlds
114 pages, PDF
Welcome to a world of legendary heroes and daring feats or, more probably, to a dishonorable story of ill-fated treasure hunters who’ll soon bite off more than they can chew… unless they manage to return home with enough gold to carouse wildly until their next expedition!
Gold & Glory is not your usual Savage Setting in that it is not really a setting at all, and it doesn’t want to be one.
Gold & Glory is a method, and a toolbox, to enjoy the Fast, Furious and Fun rules of Savage Worlds in a game of classic dungeon exploration, in the spirit of the Old School Renaissance, with no other book needed besides Savage Worlds Deluxe.
It is ideal to play one night games as well as longer campaigns, and allows you to play with no preparation at all.
Gold & Glory: Seven Deadly Dungeons includes:
- A random character generation system to start playing in no time
- New equipment for dungeon delvers
- Magic and Miracles Arcane Backgrounds to create classic arcane characters in the FFF spirit of Savage Worlds
- Downtime activities such as Carousing and Magic Research, tied to the Experience system, to keep your heroes busy between one expedition and the next
- The Dungeon Deck system to generate your dungeons while you play
- Seven deadly self-generating dungeons for your heroes to explore!
- More than 30 new monsters to face and a heap of magic items to loot!