Do you have a newsletter that isn't making any money?
I recently made $1450 in one month from my newsletter for developers without CS degrees.
I have less than 5,000 subscribers but I make more than newsletter publishers with twice that. How? Because I focus on monetizing.
I will teach you how to make money from your newsletter without any sales experience whatsoever. This is everything I learned in the past year of running my newsletter. I don't have any prior business training so anyone can do it.
- the Pros and Cons of affiliates, sponsors and paid content
- Messages with sponsors showing successful negotiations
- Finding the best affiliate links
- Finding sponsors
- Sales techniques
- How and when to get paid
- How much you can charge based on subscriber count
- Make a newsletter landing page without code
- Pricing strategies
- Sales and negotiation tips
- Being an open startup
- Examples of how paid newsletters get people to upgrade
- Communities to join to find sponsors
- Monetizing with your own content
Contents do not include:
- Building a huge list you don't make money from
30 day money back guarantee if you don't get anything from it. Just email me.
"Seriously, this is an incredible course, watched the whole thing back-to-back in two sittings, cannot recommend it highly enough!" Daniel Easterman, Palestine Tech Jobs
"Just finished watching @petecodes amazing course on Monetizing Your Newsletter. Fabulous content, well delivered, and packed with actionable tips! Go buy it TODAY." Anthony Northcutt , SEO Specialist
"As @petecodes says in his newsletter monetization course, you need to ask uncomfortable number to have a place for negotiations." Anna Grigoryan
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with this course :)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.