Texturing In Blender For Beginners - Full Course
*** NEW UPDATE: The course is now Version 1.1, with a new 6th package for Blender 2.8! This package is not mentioned in the video promo, you can find information on it further down.
Video Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbyK_N65YEk
To bring your characters to life and get amazing results, one must learn texturing and rendering. Skin can be a complicated thing to do, in this course i will take you through the process of getting beautiful results in real time tutorials!
This course is for beginners to advanced users, starting from the bottom and taking you to the top with full real time tutorials!
This course contains the following (Version 1.0):
≈ 7 Hours Of Tutorials + Scene Files (Two Female Character: Vivi and Evie) + Two Custom Made Skin Alpha Textures!
Part 1 - Introduction To Texturing In Blender (with Vivi):
- 16 Video Tutorials (≈ 0H50 Total)
Part 2 - UV Unwrapping Evie:
- 5 Video Tutorials (≈ 1H00 Total)
Part 3 - Texturing Evie In Blender:
- 15 Video Tutorials (≈ 3H50 Total)
Part 4 - Material Creation for Evie:
- 5 Video Tutorials (≈ 0H50 Total)
Part 5 - Rendering And Composition for Evie:
- Video Tutorials (≈ 0H30 Total)
Part 6 (NEW) - Blender 2.8 Bonus:
- A look at Blender 2.8, some of the changes and setting up a texturing work-space in Blender 2.8. (≈ 0H25 Total) ***
*** The course from part 1 to 5 is recorded in 2.79, this new video is meant to help you if you want to follow the course using 2.8 showing you some of the new UI changes in 2.8.
- Importing the character we make from part 1 through 5 in Blender 2.79 to Blender 2.8 and using the new Blender engine EEVEE. (≈ 0H13 Total)
- Blend Files and OBJ of Vivi
- Blend Files, OBJ, Textures, Materials, Lighting, and Final Scene of Evie
- Hi-Rez Renders
- Two Custom Made Skin Alphas
Current Course Updates:
v1.1: Part 6 - Blender 2.8 Bonus
* If you ever encounter an issue with the downloads, files, or have any questions related to this course, contact me on my email " firstname.lastname@example.org ". I will resolve the issue ASAP :)
Note: The price is excluding VAT, VAT price will depend on your country (you might not have any VAT depending on where you live)