Originally $8. Now $5.
Are you looking for a bold, simple calendar to give patients? Most calendars have tiny numbers, glossy paper, and distractions that are not ideal for our patients with vision deficits and attention impairments.
I created this calendar, because I was struggling to find one that met my expectations.
Features of this calendar include:
- 60 pt font numbers (except May, which is 53 pt due to needing a 6th row on the calendar)
- Perfect size for using a 2" Post-it frame to mark the day (instructions included in the PDF)
- Easy to read when hung on the wall from your patient's favorite chair or bed
- No quotes, pictures, or other distractions
- 12 months (January-December 2015)
As the purchaser of this calendar you have permission to make copies for the needs of your caseload. This permission is not transferable to others.
Calendar in image is an example from the year-long calendar available in this PDF.