- Lowpoly, optimized for modern game engines.
- Parts properly named, ready for rigging.
- Made using real world scales
- High quality textures
- Created to be used in a modern engine that supports physically based rendering (PBR) comes with textures optimized for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5.
Check it out on Sketchfab here:
Detailed Model Specifications
Weapon and Magazine contains 8 separate objects and are ready to be rigged.
The objects are: Frame, Bolt, Extractor, Cocking Piece, Trigger, Safety, Stripper Clip, Bullets.
Loaded Stripper clip(5 bullets):
- One Texture set.
- All textures are in .png format.
- A mix of 2k and 4k Textures.
- Both Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4 Textures come with a ReadMe to setup the material in both Engines.
By purchasing you agree to the following terms:
The product is licensed to the buyer (individual or company) for the lifetime right to use the content in developing an unlimited number of products and in shipping those products. The buyer is also licensed to make the content available to employees and contractors for the sole purpose of contributing to products controlled by the buyer.
Each such product built using content must be a standalone creative work (such a game, simulation, or video) in which content is merely a component and not the primary focus. For example, it may not be a content pack for distribution to engine users.
Users are free to modify any content they purchase.
All items sold are non-transferable, and users cannot sub-license the content for further redistribution, whether or not they have modified it. Users cannot buy the content and then distribute it to other developers to use in other projects, for example by listing it on the Marketplace or another store themselves.