Here are three variations of the liveries applied by Transcontinental & Western Air and its successor Trans World Airline (later to become Trans World Airlines) ...all abbreviated to "TWA". For use upon Leading Edge Simulation's ("LES") DC-3 (v1.4, the latest made for XP10), available at...
"Trans World Airlines (TWA) was a major American airline from 1924 until 2001."
Learn more about the venerable DC-3 at...
The included documentation will instruct you on how to install, use and optionally customize your DC-3 to take advantage of X-Plane 11's new Physically Based Rendering (PBR) feature.
Use of this livery requires...
* X-Plane 11
* A legal copy of LES's DC-3, which needs to be installed into your X-Plane 11's aircraft repository
* A text editor, to revise select .obj files
* A full understanding that by installing the DC-3 and applying the modifications mentioned herein, you waive any support from the developer (LES), who has not yet authorized this digital model for use in X-Plane 11
Want to make your own livery for this model?
* For GIMP users, visit http://gum.co/cLZj
* For Photoshop users, see http://gum.co/qRyV